Save time and haul freight, let us do the IFTA filing.
IFTA account requires every motor carrier to report quarterly driven miles, so BOE can charge you tax accordingly. we are expert in IFTA filling. we make sure that you file your fuel tax correctly. We even help our customers to calculate miles and fuel gallons according to different states they driven. for more information please contact us.
The DUE DATE for the IFTA quarterly tax return is the last day of the month immediately
following the last day of the quarter for which the IFTA fuel tax report is being
|January – March
|April – June
|July – September
|October – December
*If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the next business
day is considered the tax reporting filing due date.
Send us your Telephone Number and we will contact you and explain all our services. We will be glad to answer all your questions regarding Quarterly IFTA filing.
How Sky Transport Solutions provides service for your trucking company.
Our full truck and trailer management service covers these important functions: 1. Licensing, 2. Permitting, and 3. Fuel Tax (IFTA) Reporting to ensure your tractor trailers stay legally on the road and avoid costly fines.
The staff at Sky Transport Solutions (STS) has been filing quarterly IFTA fuel tax returns for truckers and owner operators for over a decade. Our staff will do all the paperwork involved in filing your IFTA filing on time and without mistakes. This means you can spend your time on hauling freight and not worry about the quarterly paperwork.
Licensing & Permitting
Sky Transport Solutions will obtain your licenses and permits based on our extensive background in trucking compliance. We will provide support inn a way that benefits your trucking company financially.
Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Obtain initial permits for mileage, authority, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and International Registration Plan (IRP)
- We have staff that monitors and completes your renewals for: IRP, IFTA, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT), Mileage Permits (OR, NM, NY, GA, CA, MO, WA, IN, OK, AZ and/or KY), Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) and applicable Authority Permits.
- Complete IRP, IFTA Filing, Mileage Tax, UCR and Authority Permit applications for additional vehicles added to your fleet.
- Communicate with states on your behalf whenever there are permit changes, such as address changes, return of permits, or cancellations.
- Review your IRP mileage information to ensure your vehicles are meeting the IRP requirements.
- Provide recommendations for permitting needs for the following year.
- Provide cost reports of total fuel, mileage, and authority permits.
- Provide advisement on which base state you should use.
- Recommend best-practices to help you optimize your fleet efficiencies and tax liabilities.
IFTA Filing and Mileage Tax Reporting
To help you comply with your IFTA and Mileage Tax Reporting obligations, Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Collect and enter your driver trip reports, fuel receipts, and toll information into a specialized database. (We accept paper trip documents or electronic data transfer.)
- Conduct a proprietary audit covering 70+ edit checks, analyze data and correct errors to meet IFTA and IRP state compliance requirements.
- Identify and correct discrepancies when appropriate.
- Manage your monthly and quarterly mileage and fuel data.
- Complete and submit tax returns and disperse payments.
- Apply for ongoing fuel tax credits and refunds (as appropriate).
- Maintain trip reports, fuel receipts, and other documentation necessary to meet recordkeeping requirements. We retain this information at Sky Transportation Solutions in Tracy, California and purge according to regulatory timelines.
- Generate Fuel and Mileage Reports, including:
- Monthly/Quarterly Fuel and Mileage Report (including all states)
- Monthly/Quarterly Unit Analysis Report
- Units with no activity
We are the IFTA filing experts and we answer all your IFTA filing questions.