Oegon PUC Permit
Sky Transport Solutions will get you your Oregon PUC permit quickly and at the best price, plus we provide realible and friendly service, with real office staff support.
The State of Oregon requires trucking companies to get an Oregon Permit separately just for Oregon. The bond requirement makes the process a bit lengthy. However our skilled and experience staff is fully trained to help your trucking company to get the Oregon PUC permits.
The heavy motor vehicle trip permit (Oregon PUC Permit) allows operation of unregistered motor vehicles that have a registration weight (loaded or combined*) over 8,000 pounds and for self-propelled fixed load vehicles regardless of weight.
* Combined weight means the weight of the vehicle or combination of vehicles and the maximum load it will haul.
The Oregon PUC which stands for Public Utilities Commission and this is the commission that regulates fuel taxes.
When a truck purchases fuel in the state of Oregon they are responsible for paying the fuel taxes.
In Oregon trucks will a PUC card (number) and a log book to show fuel usage. You then pay the fuel taxes either monthly or quarterly.
Send us your Telephone Number and we will contact you and explain all our services and answer any questions you may have about Oregon PUC Permits.
Oregon PUC Permit Requirements
Oregon PUC trip permit will be issued after some of the following requirements are met.
Verification of public liability and property damage insurance and or indemnity bond may be required at the discretion and in the amounts determined by the granting authority.
Must carry minimum insurance of $750/500/10 for all ICC carriers.”
You’ll need to have this to get your Oregon Carrier File Number (a/k/a OR PUC), but it is a simple process which can be done the same day as ordering your truck permit.
Sky Transportation Solutions will take care of everything just have all your insurance information handy when you talk to us.
Send us your Telephone Number and we will contact you and explain all our services. We will be glad to answer all your questions regarding Oregon PUC Permit.
How Sky Transport Solutions provides service for your trucking company.
Our full truck and trailer management service covers these important functions: 1. Licensing, 2. Permitting, and 3. Fuel Tax (IFTA) Reporting to ensure your tractor trailers stay legally on the road and avoid costly fines.
Licensing & Permitting
Sky Transport Solutions will obtain your licenses and permits based on our extensive background in trucking compliance. We will provide support inn a way that benefits your trucking company financially.
Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Obtain initial permits for mileage, authority, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and International Registration Plan (IRP)
- We have staff that monitors and completes your renewals for: IRP, IFTA, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT), Mileage Permits (OR, NM, NY, GA, CA, MO, WA, IN, OK, AZ and/or KY), Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) and applicable Authority Permits.
- Complete IRP, IFTA, Mileage Tax, UCR and Authority Permit applications for additional vehicles added to your fleet.
- Communicate with states on your behalf whenever there are permit changes, such as address changes, return of permits, or cancellations.
- Review your IRP mileage information to ensure your vehicles are meeting the IRP requirements.
- Provide recommendations for permitting needs for the following year.
- Provide cost reports of total fuel, mileage, and authority permits.
- Provide advisement on which base state you should use.
- Recommend best-practices to help you optimize your fleet efficiencies and tax liabilities.
IFTA and Mileage Tax Reporting
To help you comply with your IFTA and Mileage Tax Reporting obligations, Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Collect and enter your driver trip reports, fuel receipts, and toll information into a specialized database. (We accept paper trip documents or electronic data transfer.)
- Conduct a proprietary audit covering 70+ edit checks, analyze data and correct errors to meet IFTA and IRP state compliance requirements.
- Identify and correct discrepancies when appropriate.
- Manage your monthly and quarterly mileage and fuel data.
- Complete and submit tax returns and disperse payments.
- Apply for ongoing fuel tax credits and refunds (as appropriate).
- Maintain trip reports, fuel receipts, and other documentation necessary to meet recordkeeping requirements. We retain this information at Sky Transportation Solutions in Tracy, California and purge according to regulatory timelines.
- Generate Fuel and Mileage Reports, including:
- Monthly/Quarterly Fuel and Mileage Report (including all states)
- Monthly/Quarterly Unit Analysis Report
- Units with no activity