Sky Transport Solutions 800-498-9820

MC Authority Letter

Request Copies of Motor Carrier Documents

You can request the US DOT Number letter (MC Authority Letter) and Rating letter which is issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) by contacting one of our staff here at Sky Transport Solutions. We will be able to get you copies and get them to you via overnight mail or fax them to you, or you can use our on-line printing function (as long as you have access to a printer.)

MC Authority Letter

MC Authority Letter

We can get you copies of the following documents:

· USDOT number registration documents (MCS-150, 150A, 150B)

· Operating Authority (i.e., FMCSA Register; Certificates, Permits, or Licenses; or Decisions concerning name changes, grants of operating authority or dismissals of operating authority)

· Insurance issues (i.e., copies of insurance filings or Decisions concerning revocations and reinstatements)

For many other documents we can assist you in getting the copies much quicker than it would take to apply and wait for them to arrive in the mail. Please note we can only provide copies if when the document has already been issued. The advantage to you as the truck driver or owner operator is that you do not have to wait for the copies that come via regular mail.

Please contact us regarding your MC Authority Letter.

November 16th, 2015

Posted In: MC Authority


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share On Facebook
Share On Google Plus
Share On Linkdin
Contact us