2290 Tax Online
Sky Transport Solutions provides 2290 Tax Online services for truckers, owner operators, trucking companies and truck fleets. Sky Transport Solutions is a certified IRS Electronic Filing partner. Upon E-filing, an electronic stamped Schedule 1 is available typically within 24 hours.
Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) :
Any Vehicle registered with gross weight of 55,000 pound or over is require to pay Federal highway use tax (2290). This tax is paid by inter-state and intra-state registered vehicles. Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) Form 2290 filing started in late 90â€™s and was discovered by The American Association of State Highways Official because heavy trucks caused most of the damage. Several reports stated that around 160,000 times more than what a car can cause damage on roads is contributed by trucks. We can file your highway road tax (2290) on time to avoid IRS penalty. customer satisfaction is our goal
What states require a highway use tax?
The following states require certain commercial motor vehicles traveling through their states to pay a highway use tax:
- New York has a Highway Use Tax (HUT) for vehicles over 18,000 pounds.
- Kentucky requires a Highway Use License (KYU) for vehicles with a gross weight of 60,000 pounds or more.
- New Mexico has a Weight Distance Tax for vehicles over 26,000 pounds.
- Oregon has a Highway Use Tax for vehicles over 26,000 pounds.
Send us your Telephone Number and we will contact you and explain all our services. We will be glad to answer all your questions regarding highway use tax or Form 2290. We are the 2290 tax online experts.
How Sky Transport Solutions provides service for your trucking company.
Our full truck and trailer management service covers these important functions: 1. Licensing, 2. Permitting, and 3. Fuel Tax (IFTA) Reporting to ensure your tractor trailers stay legally on the road and avoid costly fines.
Licensing & Permitting
Sky Transport Solutions will obtain your licenses and permits based on our extensive background in trucking compliance. We will provide support inn a way that benefits your trucking company financially.
Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Obtain initial permits for mileage, authority, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and International Registration Plan (IRP)
- We have staff that monitors and completes your renewals for: IRP, IFTA, Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT), Mileage Permits (OR, NM, NY, GA, CA, MO, WA, IN, OK, AZ and/or KY), Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) and applicable Authority Permits.
- Complete IRP, IFTA, Mileage Tax, UCR and Authority Permit applications for additional vehicles added to your fleet.
- Communicate with states on your behalf whenever there are permit changes, such as address changes, return of permits, or cancellations.
- Review your IRP mileage information to ensure your vehicles are meeting the IRP requirements.
- Provide recommendations for permitting needs for the following year.
- Provide cost reports of total fuel, mileage, and authority permits.
- Provide advisement on which base state you should use.
- Recommend best-practices to help you optimize your fleet efficiencies and tax liabilities.
IFTA and Mileage Tax Reporting
To help you comply with your IFTA and Mileage Tax Reporting obligations, Sky Transport Solutions will:
- Collect and enter your driver trip reports, fuel receipts, and toll information into a specialized database. (We accept paper trip documents or electronic data transfer.)
- Conduct a proprietary audit covering 70+ edit checks, analyze data and correct errors to meet IFTA and IRP state compliance requirements.
- Identify and correct discrepancies when appropriate.
- Manage your monthly and quarterly mileage and fuel data.
- Complete and submit tax returns and disperse payments.
- Apply for ongoing fuel tax credits and refunds (as appropriate).
- Maintain trip reports, fuel receipts, and other documentation necessary to meet recordkeeping requirements. We retain this information at Sky Transportation Solutions in Tracy, California and purge according to regulatory timelines.
- Generate Fuel and Mileage Reports, including:
- Monthly/Quarterly Fuel and Mileage Report (including all states)
- Monthly/Quarterly Unit Analysis Report
- Units with no activity
<h2>2290 Tax Online</h2>
Sky Transport Solutions has provided 2290 Tax Online services to thousands of truckers and trucking companies. Allow us to provide your trucking company with excellent service at reasonable prices. Sky Transport Solutions on Better Business Bureau.
2290 Tax Online process quickly and efficiently.